Rochgreg
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy Desktop 750-624 Will Not Boot Have tried many troubleshooting

HP Recommended
HP Envy Desktop 750-624
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My desktop just stopped booting up one day and I have tried almost everything I can (know) to do to fix it to no avail. I have been on the HP support site and have done their troubleshooting and it has not worked. I have been thru the UEFI firmware settings and did all the system tests which tell me everything on my computer is fine (all passed) even extensive tests but obviously it is NOT 

PLEASE HELP!!!!!  I would very much like not to have to do a complete system restore.

1 REPLY 1
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,745 24,396 2,849 10,429
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rochgreg, welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you have a failed power supply unit (PSU).  If the computer is not getting enough power it will not boot.

Here is a guide to help you troubleshoot the problem further.  Also, here is another guide to help you.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation