Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

Is there any bios upgrade for this system. I have been looking all over, the support site only gives me basic drivers no Bios. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi

No don't think so, but you dont mention which BIOS is currently installed, or the Main Board SSID.

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-h8-1500-desktop-pc-series/5330773/model/533...

M3970CMNR-HP Motherboard BIOS Update

8.10 Rev. A3.5 MBJan 24, 2013Download

But I guess this relevant...

• Manufacturer's name: Gigabyte
  • Motherboard name: M3970AM-HP
  • HP/Compaq name: Angelica2
  • SSID: 2AC8

In that the SSID may have been used in other products by HP that do have an update.

HP Recommended

My bad, i should have provided to current bios version, but I am at work right now. I think this is the same as what I have. Once I get to home, I am going to check it out. Thanks for responding! 

HP Recommended

The current bio installed is AMI v8.10, 12/3/2012. 

HP Recommended

Hi

I suspect the one I listed is not any different/better than what you already have.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.