Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 250
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

HOW DO I MAKE THE LAPTOP BOOT TO DESKTOP? WHEN THE SYSTEM WHANTS TO START IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY SHOW (PREPAIRING AUTOMATIC REPAIR) THEN IT WILL SHOW  LOADING FILES......     AS IF YOU WHAT TO FORMAT A SYSTEM.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You could try and press safe mode button normally f8 and go to safe mode see if that loads up then once logged in to safe mode log back out and restart you computer. This may help you sort the problem...

“Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

You could try and press safe mode button normally f8 and go to safe mode see if that loads up then once logged in to safe mode log back out and restart you computer. This may help you sort the problem...

“Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

HP Recommended

turn on the computer and press F8 key continuosly it will give you the safe mode option

Select "Last known good configuration" or "Start windows normally"

HP Recommended

Nothing. Just spiraling prep auto repair. So upsetting

HP Recommended

Hello there I am back after a brake, anyways I read your post and was wondering have you solved this issue? 

If not then try downloading a windows 10 iso disk preferably x64 depending on motherboard support. Then burn that on a usb pen which is far better then disk, use a programme called rufus its free! Once done that go through useual setup process and see if that solves the issue. 

If you don't want to do that then trying loading up safe mode by pressing f8 during boot up process, if this lets u do it then remove any recent software installation, then that should solve the issue. Its more then likely something you installed recently that don't like it. 

Let me know how u get on. Thanks

HP Recommended

Did that work?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.