Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (118 Views)

HP Omni 120-1020t wakes from sleep mode with blue screen only.

HP Omni 120-1020t wakes from sleep mode with blue screen only. I hear it waking up, but nothing on screen except dark blue. If I unpulg power from back of computer, plug back in and press power button, it will start up normally with normal screen icons, etc.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

Re: HP Omni 120-1020t wakes from sleep mode with blue screen only.

Hey@HospiceRN12,

Thanks for reaching out to HP Support Forums. One stop for all solutions about your HP product.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

I was going through your post and would like to help you.

Your PC wakes up sleep mode and has a blue screen on it. Is that, right?

I recommend you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Perform a complete Windows update on Windows.
  • Using the HP Support assistant, check for any driver updates for your PC from HP website.

This should ideally fix the issue you have experienced. Please share more to serve you.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement.

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation