Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 27-a103nf - Invalid or missing product inf (System Board 00A) after bios update

HP Pavilion 27-a103nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. I have a problem with my All-in-One Desktop.

After BIOS update to the newest available on the websiote (with correct bios family), my computer has beeped 5 times, and after that it doesnt boot up anymore.

Everytime i try to turn it on I see this information in the blue screen:

"Invalid or missing product information.

The following product information programmed into the system board is missing or invalid.

System Board (00A) - Product Name, Product Serial Number, Product Number)."

How can I fix it with some tools? Can anyone send me correct HPDMI tools for this model?

Please help.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,476 26,431 2,200 3,373
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavilion 27-a103nf - Invalid or missing product inf (System Board 00A) after bios update

@chomar07

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I understand you have an error - " Invalid or missing product inf (System Board 00A)" after bios update,

I'd like to thank you for the detailed description of your concern,

as you have ensured I don't have to ask any more questions, that said, To resolve this issue, contact HP using the Contact Support tab at the top of this screen. You will be asked to provide the fourteen-digit System Board Commodity Tracking (CT) Number. Use the steps in one of the following sections to find the CT Number:

1. Turn off the computer.

2. Turn on the computer and immediately press the Esc key repeatedly, about once every second.

3. Press F1 to view System Information.

4. Find the System Board CT Number listed on the System Information screen.

Figure : System Board CD Number

System Board CT Number on the System Information screen

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  

* Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

* Enter Product number or select to auto detect

* Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

* Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. 

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

If you would like to thank me for my efforts to help you, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution".

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation