Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
6 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavillion 23 All-in-One PC is the slowest machine ever??

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Apparently I am not alone and this is not a new problem....was a solution ever found? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
22,438 22,381 2,049 4,892
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@kodykody

You don't bother mentioning the specific model All-in-One, but I looked up this review of Paviliuon 32 All-in-One, and while they mention it being sluggish in the performance tests, they also mentioned:

"Not a performance machine, the Pavilion is meant to be a beautiful bargain, and by that measure it succeeds. Spend more on your main computer, the one you'll use for business-critical tasks. But for a family-room shared computer, what you want is a big screen and a small price tag. For that, this Pavilion delivers."

Here is the link to the review:  https://www.computershopper.com/desktops/reviews/hp-pavilion-23/(page)/3#review-body

So basically, with an entry-level PC, there really is no "solution" for low performance.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is the model-number?  That will tell us the speed of the processor, and the amount of RAM.

How long have you had the computer?

Have you used the "Reset my PC" function in Windows 10 to install a "fresh" copy of Windows 10, i.e., to bypass any "corruption" of your current Windows environment?

Has the computer even been virus-infected?  (Download the free MalwareBytes software to do a "one-time" scan.)

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation