Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My PC will not boot up. Blank screen only - moved to Windows 10 some months ago and has been slowly deteriorating in boot up performance. Can't remember when it was purchased but I think around  summer 2013. Model p6-2371ea.

Don't use it very often as I tend to use tablet more, but I cannot print or view photos that are on it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Margaret_Craig,

I understand that you have taken the unit to a repair shop as it was a hardware issue.

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries in future as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @Margaret_Craig,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing issues with HP Pavilion p6-2371ea Desktop PC wherein the unit does not boot and also has a black screen.

Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.

And here are a few steps in the link: Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10, 8)​​​​​​​

Let me know how this works.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Hi - I tried all these before posting the question. Still have the issue.

Thanks  for helping

HP Recommended

Hi @Margaret_Craig,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the issue has not resolved after following the steps mentioned in the previous interaction.

This could be a hardware issue with the unit.

Hence, please contact HP Phone Support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

I ahve taken my machine to a repair shop as I am unable to fix hardware issues

HP Recommended

Hi @Margaret_Craig,

I understand that you have taken the unit to a repair shop as it was a hardware issue.

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries in future as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.