Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-15-2021 02:06 PM
After anywhere between 20 minutes to about 2 hours of starting up, my computer (HP Pavillion Gaming Desktop TG01-0000i) will completely freeze. The mouse and keyboard become completely unresponsive, the audio completely cuts out, and the only way to avert the problem is to manually shut down the computer via holding the power button. I’ve tried reinstalling the BIOS several times, but the problem still persists. Any method that I’ve seen either isn’t on my current operating system (Windows 10) or leads to a dead end.
08-18-2021 11:50 AM
Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,
I understand that your HP desktop is freezing randomly also the keyboard and mouse not working correctly.
- 1. Click on the Download button and install the latest HP PC Hardware Diagnostics.
- 2. After Installation, select Start from your PC, and then under All Apps, select HP Help and Support, then HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows.
- 3. The app opens to the main menu. Click System Tests.
- 4. Check the test you want to run, and then click the Run Once button. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- 5. If the hardware test is Passed, it indicates there is no Hardware Failure. In case, the test Failed, it will display an error code.
For more information on HP PC Hardware Diagnostics: Click here >.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community