Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Prodesk 600 G4 Mini
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Ok, I bought this Prodesk with i5-8500T Prodesk 600 G4 Mini computer second hand.  When I purchased it it was working fine. I tried to reset the admin password by the jumper technique. Now, when I press the power button it sounds like it turns on, the fan goes, the green light blinks once the power button is pressed. The white light on the inside the power button itself is lit up and the monitor says no signal the mouse also has no light. Keyboard has no light either. Tried removing the CMOS battery but still same. Is it something I don’t know I have unplug the power cord Pressed power button what am I doing wrong?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.