• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP touchscreen 600-1150 no inicia

HP touchscreen 600

Buenos dias, recibi este equipo para ser reparado, al oprimir el boton de encendido unicamente muestra el cursor en la pantalla negra, no inicia BIOS ni pantalla de vienbenida, ya oprimi f2, f9, y f10, incluso esc y delete y ahun asi no inicia de ningun otra forma solo la pantalla negra y el cursor en la parte superior izquierda, ya desconecte disco duro y lectora dvd y sigue con el mismo comportamiento, no tenia la bateria del cmos y ya se la instale y continua con la misma falla, espero puedan aportar una solucion ya que nunca me habia susedido nada asi.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
20,480 15,815 324 1,207
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Forum. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Forum.

German: HP Kundenforum
Spanish: Foro de usuarios de HP
French: Forum des utilisateurs
Portuguese: Fórum dos usuários HP
Chinese: 惠普个人客户支持论坛
Korean: HP 지식커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Good morning, I received this equipment to be repaired, pressing the power button only shows the cursor on the black screen, does not start BIOS or welcome screen, and push f2, f9, and f10 keyboard, even esc and delete and do not so starts from any other form only the black screen and the cursor in the upper left, already disconnect hard disk and reader dvd and it continues with the same behavior, it did not have the cmos battery but i already it install it, and continues with the same fault, I hope they can provide a solution since I have never subscribed anything like this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,636 26,591 2,207 3,380
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Zekzalevom

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I Understand your device isn't booting into windows anymore, all you get is a black screen,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Did you attempt a BIOS recovery to resolve the issue?

Have you installed or interrupted any updates recently?

while you respond to that, Please attempt the below steps: 

Attempt a BIOS recovery

If the above steps work and the display turns on: Perform a hardware test to be on a safer side. 

If the steps didn't work, use the below links for further assistance: 

Computer Starts but Monitor/Screen Remains Blank  : Click here 

HP and Compaq All-in-One and HP Touch Smart Desktop PCs - Screen is Blank after Starting the Computer: Click here 

Let me know how that pans out

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask any other queries as  well,

Considering, this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

{If this resolved your concern, Click on "Accept as Solution" & the Purple Thumbs up}.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation