Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to fix a blue pop up that says the following configuration change was requested

W5T31PT#ABG
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

How to fix a hp laptop when you reset the laptop and choose to erase every thing and a blue little screen comes up saying the following configuration change was requested for this computer’s trusted platform module (TPM) press F1 to accept press F2 to reject 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 12
7,483 7,451 313 668
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to fix a blue pop up that says the following configuration change was requested

Hi

I dont know.

I have had it because W10 is a SECURE boot OS and has a key accordingly on the MAIN BOARD, and I added another SECURE boot OS called OpenSuSE Leap and registered it's key alongside Microsofts.

Depending on what you intend to do, you either accept or reject the change.

IE: Re-Install the operating system which will need the Licence key I imagine.

A Nod Is As Good As a Wink...
Lil_Boy_Blue

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

did you get down to this and what to do?

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation