Level 15
22,438 22,381 2,048 4,893
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to hookup two(2) HP w2007 monitors to HP Slimline Desktop 270-p026

@ARCOLE

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

While your PC does have two output video jacks (VGA and HDMI), these generally can not both be used at the same time -- but you could try that and see if it works.  If your second monitor does not have HDMI input, you would have to get an adapter to connect the HDMI port on the PC to the cable connecting the monitor.

The other option, if that does not work, is using an USB-to-VGA adapter that allows you to drive a second monitor through a USB port on your PC.

You would have to look online for these.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to hookup two(2) HP w2007 monitors to HP Slimline Desktop 270-p026

A special graphics adapter card will work:

* DELL Radeon 4550 SFF 512MB DDR3 (2x DVI-I, TV Out) w/ 2x DVI-I to VGA Adapter

There is a "splitter" to allow you to connect 2 DVI-cables, with 2 DVI-to-VGA adapters, if you have VGA monitors.

Note that it has both a "low-profile" and a "standard-height" spine, depending on the width of your "Slim-Line" case.

Fairly steep price, but the local "government surplus" store is selling "pre-owned" units, very similar to the above, for $20.  :generic:

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation