Kimmie29
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp 22 Pavillion All in One not turning on but has power

HP Recommended
HP 22-c0016 3LA83AA#ABA All-in-One Desktop Computer, Intel Pentium
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have tried all the steps from one of your forum for my desktop to turn on.

There was no LED light visible when I press the power button.

Also, it has a power source because the light above the cord is on.

Please help me i need all the files from my desktop.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Hibb1
Level 6
463 463 38 87
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Are you using the original power adapter that came with the unit? It should be 65 watt. So you're saying you get a white light directly above the power connector on the back of the PC?

If it's the right power adapter and even if you're getting a white light on the back of the unit, it still may have a faulty mainboard and therefore won't turn on.

It's still a pretty recent model, so If you're in Australia you should be able to get a warranty claim under Australian Consumer Law.

Otherwise you'll need to take the unit to a repair shop for them to remove the HDD to get your data off.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation