• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Omni 27 doesn't turns on

HP Omni 27 PC
My Hp all in one was working fine but one day a tried turning it on but I wasn't able. I try pressing the power on button but it didn't work so I unplugged it . When I plug the cable again in the computer it start making sounds like any other computer starting up like the fan sound and the computer display purple-blue color screen for 1 second, after 3 seconds the computer shutdowns immediately and after 4 seconds the pc seems to be trying to start up again for 3 seconds but this time it doesn't display anything on the screen. This happens every time you unplug and plug the pc, also when the pc is trying to start up the power button gets blue colored
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,746 12,733 830 1,479
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hp Omni 27 doesn't turns on

@TheMartin

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Forums.

I understand that your HP Omni 27 series PC does not boot into Windows. Not to worry, I'll be glad to assist you with this case.

Did any hardware changes or updates happen on the PC recently?

What is the exact computer model number. This HP link will help in finding the model number: 

While you respond to that. I recommend you to perform the steps to as described in detail from the HP no power/no boot troubleshooter guide: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-omni-27-1000-desktop-pc-series/5186974/model/5202643/documen...

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Keep me posted for further assistance.

All the best! 🙂

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation