Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My pcs power supply light is green but not power on. I tried everything press press power button for 5 sec or 10sec try a few times with or without power cable plugged or unplugged. Did internal dust cleaning. Change board battery cr2033. Also tried with plugging another hard disk drive and did not make sense. What else can I try and where to find hp repair service. This product warranty already expired.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Serozo,

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is not booting to Windows.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

What is the product number of your computer?

Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04718479

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Serial number is

MXX6350L40

HP Recommended

@Serozo

Thank you for the information.

The issue seems to be the hardware part, I would suggets you contact our phone supports and check for the support option. They will help you.

There will be a charge for the service.

Or you can contact the local service center for repair.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Have a nice day!!

HP Recommended

Hi,

I did pc diagnostic by a company already spent $60 for that and seems that motherboard needs to change. Only part is $186. The thing is I have technician friend and if you can let me buy this part through hp with a good discount I will be more then happy. As a courtesy approach for a good hp customer ( my pc my laptop is all hp and always using hp) awaiting a purchase link or something to buy a good discounts.

[[Personal Information Removed]]

thanks in advance

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.