Having trouble signing in? Try this!
Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 6 (759 Views)

Hp envy 20 won't turn on

Product Name: HP Envy 20 TouchSmart AIO PC
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

The back power light turns on I hit the power button it doesn't power up are light up can someone help me

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 6 (713 Views)

Re: Hp envy 20 won't turn on

Hi there @Gamer98,

May the Forums be with you!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel.  I understand that your computer is not starting properly.  I am happy to help with this.

I recommend that you follow the steps in this document: HP Desktop PCs - Computer Does Not Start (Windows 10,8). Be sure to read through it carefully and choose the most appropriate symptom when there is a choice to be made in a step.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 3 of 6 (691 Views)

It still won't work

Retired
Message 4 of 6 (679 Views)

Assuming that you followed the document, and nothing made a difference, then please use the following http://www.hp.com/contacthp and create a case for your issue and contact HP Phone support.

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Honor Student
Message 5 of 6 (678 Views)

image.jpeg

Honor Student
Message 6 of 6 (676 Views)

• image.jpeg
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation