Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a HP desktop model P6-2326 I need to reset the Bios ut I can't find the jumpers

Hp P6-2326
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I need to reset the bios on my HP model P6-2326 but I can't locate the jumpers can someone help me with this?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
117,296 107,477 17,025 26,071
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have a HP desktop model P6-2326 I need to reset the Bios ut I can't find the jumpers

Hi:

Below is the link to the motherboard specs page for your PC.

Look under the Jumper Settings section for how to clear the CMOS (reset the BIOS).

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03135925

Looking at the picture of the motherboard provided on that page, it appears the jumpers referenced in that section are located above the SATA ports.  Look at the lower right section of the picture.  You have 4 sata ports and it shows the two blue jumpers about 1/2" above those in the illustration.

On the full size motherboard, these jumpers will probably be further away, but you should be able to find them.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation