Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
HP Recommended
Hp p6-2060IX

Please help me

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Anas2627 

A case fan either plugs into a header on the motherboard, or directly into a lower lead from the PSU.

If your fan plugs into the motherboard and it is not working, your only choice is to use another header, if there is one, or to get a power adapter that will allow you to plug the fan into a power lead from the PSU.

If your fan plugs into a power lead from the PSU and it is not working, then you have to switch it to another power lead.  IF there is no free power lead, then you will have to purchase a Y-adapter to split an existing power lead into two.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.