Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

I have a pavilion 6530 total blue screen lock. I can't system restore as I have no Internet access due to blue screen loop, I have tried most of the solutions. Even complete reset. But it loops back again to blue screen. Please help.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

I would force it into the Diagnostics routine and find out what is really happening.

To run the Diagnostics routine, start tapping the Esc key and then press the start button.
Keep tapping the Esc key until a popup menu shows. Then pick Diagnostics from that popup menu, F2.
Report back with the results.

If it still refuses to run the diagnostics, disconnect the hard drive, disconnect the network and try again.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
HP Recommended

Thank you. I had previously found a troubleshoot that got me to check the hard drive using Escape, / f2 and I did a quick check and then full check, these were fine. I just ran a quick check on memory which is also fine. And back to the blues. Thank you, for initial help. As you may have guessed. I'm no expert

HP Recommended

You do not mention if this Windows 10.  Assuming that make the media from MS and boot to that new media.  Pick "repair this PC" from the new media instead of install.

If you need the install media for Windows 10, you can make it from this Microsoft download

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

With a working PC, scroll down to the "Using the tool to create installation media"
and then follow the directions. You can make either the DVD or USB.

Since you are in the UK you might need to search in your region for the Microsoft Media Creation tool.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the "Was this reply helpful" Yes button.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.