Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-12-2023 07:52 PM
So every time I turn on my computer, I hear it eight consecutive beats then it stays on the LED on. I saw some ways to fix it, which was Ctrl plus B but it does not work. I hold it for like 10 minutes and still does nothing it’s supposed to put up something on the display. It does not do a
01-14-2023 05:37 PM
8 beeps is Bios recovery sound. Your bios update unsucccess / you turn off device when try to update bios.
1. wait 8 beeps, and wait for done unsuccess bios. (can be unsuccess / loop beep and reboot )
2. Find latest bios update for your product: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
- Download latest bios on other device.
- get an empty usb stick, and create recovery kit with latest bios file.
- Plug in this usb to your pc, and wait to found update from usb.
- Wait with patient.
- Be happy if recovery success 🙂
When the 2th method doesn't work, or you can't do it, send back to service for repair please.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community