Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

IF there is a Boot DISK ERROR,,,where DO I get a NEW BOOT DISK????FOR BOOT DISK has not been detect

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion23-Model 23-p112
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Error  No Boot Disk has been dected or the disk has failed,,,1 so now what do I do to correct this Error???

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
10,049 10,045 942 2,747
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Typically that means the hard drive has failed.  It could mean that boot manager has been corrupted but most likely the hard drive has failed.

If the drive has failed, it will need to be replaced and then the Windows 10 reinstalled.  If it is corrupted, then perhaps the install can be repaired.  You will need to make a repair disk or use the Media Creation tool from M$ with a working PC.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Scroll down to the "Using the tool to create installation media" and follow the directions.

BTW: if you need to reinstall Windows 10 - because you did not make the Recovery disk set, then you can use that Windows 10 media to reinstall Windows 10 on the new hard drive.

I'm not an HP employee.
Did this message answer your question? Please indicate below as an Accepted Solution!
Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up to give Kudos! " >.

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation