Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavillion p6 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Da qualche mese il mio computer è lento e si riavvia da solo dopo la comparsa di una schermata blu su cui c'è scritto che sono stati rilevati dei problemi. Oltre a quella ci sono state altre schermate che consigliavano di fare il ripristino. Infine, da qualche giorno, dopo l'accensione si presenta lo schermo nero con scritto "impossibile trovare un sistema operativo". Ho provato a fare il ripristino dalla schermata "scegli un'opzione" ma non è mai andato oltre l'1% per poi bloccarsi e tornare alla schermata di partenza. Come posso risolvere il problema?IMG-20190523-WA0007.jpeg

IMG-20190530-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20190528-WA0013.jpeg

IMG-20190528-WA0011.jpeg

IMG-20190528-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20190528-WA0004.jpeg

IMG-20190528-WA0002.jpeg

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community..

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hi, @Cubbins 

If the recovery system isn't working, the only suggestion I can offer would be to reinstall W10 as follows...

You can make a W10 USB flash drive installer with the Microsoft Media Creation Tool, using an 8 GB flash drive using another Windows PC, if your PC is not working.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

If you are asked to enter a product key during the installation process, select the 'I don't have a product key' option, and W10 will install and automatically activate once you are connected to the internet.

Here are the steps to create the W10 USB flash drive installer...

Select Download tool now, and select Run.  If you agree to the license terms, select Accept.

On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next. 

Select the language, edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10. You want 64 bit. 

Select which media you want to use:  USB flash drive. Plug in a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space. Any content on the flash drive will be deleted.

After W10 installs, you can install the drivers and available software from your PC's support page.

I'll try this in Italian...

Se il sistema di recupero non funziona, l'unico suggerimento che posso offrire sarebbe quello di reinstallare W10 come segue ...

È possibile creare un programma di installazione di unità flash USB W10 con lo strumento di creazione di supporti Microsoft, utilizzando un'unità flash da 8 GB utilizzando un altro PC Windows, se il PC non funziona.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Se ti viene chiesto di inserire un codice "Product Key" durante la procedura di installazione, seleziona l'opzione "I do not have a product key" e W10 si installerà e si attiverà automaticamente una volta connesso a Internet.

Ecco i passaggi per creare il programma di installazione della chiavetta USB W10 ...

Seleziona Scarica strumento ora e seleziona Esegui. Se si accettano i termini della licenza, selezionare Accetta.

Cosa vuoi fare? pagina, selezionare Crea supporto di installazione per un altro PC, quindi selezionare Avanti.

Selezionare la lingua, l'edizione e l'architettura (64 bit o 32 bit) per Windows 10. Si desidera 64 bit.

Seleziona il supporto che desideri utilizzare: unità flash USB. Collegare un'unità flash USB vuota con almeno 8 GB di spazio. Qualsiasi contenuto sull'unità flash verrà eliminato.

Dopo l'installazione di W10, è possibile installare i driver e il software disponibile dalla pagina di supporto del PC.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.