Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

can I please get some help I have never ran across this problem and I have had this computer since 2017, and now all of a sudden it says this. And I have no clue on what to do I have read what you guys have said and all that but I’m still not getting my problem solved. When I press ‘ esc ‘ it pops up just 5 options and the only thing I see corresponding to ‘ boot options ‘ is boot order and it says ‘ UEFI Boot Sources , USB floppy/cd , USB Hard drive , then ipv4 realtek pcie, ipv6 Realtek. That’s it 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@DaltonG1,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact model for your computer?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Windows 10 home and no I haven’t made any hardware changes I just tried to factory reset my pc because it was running slow . And then this happened, and honestly not sure what model it is, it won’t even turn on past the screen where it says all that ^ 

HP Recommended

@DaltonG1

Are you able to get to BIOS. First perform a Power Reset. You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01684768

Shut down the Notebook and upon restarting keep tapping on F10 till you see System Configuration Menu ( BIOS )

If you are unable to get to BIOS, please contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I’m actually on a hp pavilion gaming pc not a notebook sir 

HP Recommended

@DaltonG1

You can perform the Reset by unplugging the Power Cord and press and hold the Power Button for 20 seconds.

Put back the Power Cord and upon restarting keep tapping on F10 till you see system Configuration Menu ( BIOS )

If you are unable to get to BIOS, please contact HP Support for Service Options

Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/ and select your Country to get the Contact details for HP Support

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.