Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Recline TouchSmart All In One - 27-K475xt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi everyone,

can I find some where more details about laurel 2G rev c motherboard?

Where is located the bios chip?

and the details about de CN1 conector for bios recovery?

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi everyone,

thank you for your help.

I've tried to get some more detailed information about this motherboard and i give up.

But i find where is located the bios and use the nice As programmer and the ch431 and write the update from hp site and is worked.

Conclusion:

- no detailed information about Laurel 2 2G motherboard can't be found

- if your screen is black and computer stooped working and you can't access the keyboard try to rewrite your bios with the bios update from hp support page.

Solution accepted.

Have a great day

stay safe

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@SavageWarrior

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help,  

Image of motherboard

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03888319 to know more about Motherboard Specifications and Form Factor.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

thank you for your reply.

but is incomplete nothing  about the  CN1 conector  and bios location.

thank you 

kind regards,

HP Recommended

@SavageWarrior

Thank you for posting back.

It's usually located the bottom of the board, next to the CR COIN battery, PCI Express slots or under the chipset.

If you still need additional technical assistance that can be better provided through one-on-one interaction with our HP Support team. 
I would request you to contact our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi everyone,

thank you for your help.

I've tried to get some more detailed information about this motherboard and i give up.

But i find where is located the bios and use the nice As programmer and the ch431 and write the update from hp site and is worked.

Conclusion:

- no detailed information about Laurel 2 2G motherboard can't be found

- if your screen is black and computer stooped working and you can't access the keyboard try to rewrite your bios with the bios update from hp support page.

Solution accepted.

Have a great day

stay safe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.