• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MY PC WON'T TURN BACK ON!!! HELP

hp 6000

I tried to turn on my old pc to give to a good friend and it turned on and booted up, I then realized I didn't have my keyboard and mouse from my pc to the one i'm trying to give to a friend. Instead of rerouting all of my cables I unplugged the keyboard and mouse from my personal computer and stretched the cables as far as I could so they could reach my friends soon to be pc, I unplugged the power, scooted the pc 2 feet, plugged the power and the keyboard and mouse into the computer and it son't turn on. There is a solid green light on the power supply but the fans will not spin and there is no sound. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

MY PC WON'T TURN BACK ON!!! HELP

Hi, 

Disconnect the power cable, keyboard, mouse. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. 

Agaon connect the power cable, keyboard and mouse. 

Power On and check if the computer is working fine.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation