Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (88 Views)
Accepted Solution

Media Center m7265c bios

Product Name: Media Center m7265c
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Installed extra memory (from 3GB to 4GB) and the hardware reserved memory has now jumped to 1034 MB. It has been suggested on a Windows forum that I need to update the BIOS after I tried the other obvious things. I currently have:

PHOENIX AWARDBIOS

REV: 3.17 04/20/2006

COR VERSION 6.0

Does HP (or anyone) have updated BIOS for my mother board?

Accepted Solution

Re: Media Center m7265c bios

@Hef8, welcome back to the forum.

There is no BIOS update for you motherboard on HP's website.  Therefore, you won't be able to update it.  The only BIOS updates that will work on HP's motherboards are the ones developed by them.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

View solution in context
Provost
Message 2 of 2 (71 Views)

Re: Media Center m7265c bios

@Hef8, welcome back to the forum.

There is no BIOS update for you motherboard on HP's website.  Therefore, you won't be able to update it.  The only BIOS updates that will work on HP's motherboards are the ones developed by them.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

-----------------------------------------
Signature:

HP TouchPad - 1.2 GHz; 1 GB memory; 32 GB storage; WebOS/CyanogenMod 11(Kit Kat)

HP Omen X; i7-6700K; 16 GB DDR4 2133; GTX 1070; 256 GB SSD M.2; Win 10 Home

HP Photosmart 7520 AIO

++++++++++++++++++
**Click the Thumbs Up+ to say 'Thanks' and the 'Accept as Solution' if I have solved your problem.**

Intelligence is God given; Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!