Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-0016ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi! So I just wanted to get more fps in one game. I knew about amd ryzen master and did read that the game mode shoul be useful and safe, so I thought ok i will try it, i enabled game mode and restarted my PC.
And I realised that it doesn't start after it. When i press the power button the pc(lights, cooler etc.) Goes on for 1 sec then it stops.
Now i tried to reset bios with the cmos and with removing battery but both didn't work (connected power cable to pc after removing battery and it directly went on for about 9 sec, after it still the same). I really tried everything with resetting bios and it didn't work. I even removed the rtc battery for 15 hours ....
I have bought my  HP Pavilion Desktop 690-0016ng from a shop.
Also it does not post bc its on for about half second and then goes off, i didn't hear a sound or see a text or blinks.

I know that if i put RAM out it doesn't go off after half second but runs for about 9 seconds then go off and so on and it post that RAM is missing (same with for example if i don't connect power cable to CPU)

My Pc specs: Amd ryzen 5 2400g
Gtx 1060
Motherboard sunflower (AM4) 17516-1
Internal 310W PSU

Please help me :-. What should I do now? Any ideas?

And if really no one know what can I do, which hardware should i replace? replacing motherboard would be enough? or also CPU?

Thanks for reading.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

then do not OC

just reverse all you did, and it works

see?

simple , no ?

if  you did not damage chips doing that, need book telling why , I have it. 

next time if you want a faster PC, buy one or upgrade it not OC.

assumes PC does something useful,  as gamers will be, gamers.

OC risks stress on very expensive parts, this you need to learn,  seems to me.

NO warranty answers by me.
HP Recommended

And how I can reverse all I did? If i can't boot my pc? As i said i tried with battery out and cmos to reset my bios and it didn't work.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.