Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Envy 27 touchscreen failed twice in the 1st 3 months

HP ENVY 27-p000 All-in-One Desktop PC series (Touch)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, this is my first posting here & wondering if this happened to anyone else. I loved every thing about the HP ENVY 27 inch all in one touchscreen computer; except for one thing.  I had two Envy computers fail within the first 3 months of purchase & HP customer support gave me a very hard time and finally Best Buy replaced it when they really did not have to do so due to being still under HP's warranty. When the last one failed, the manager really did not want to replace it again but I insisted.  I was then told by the manager at the Hebron Ohio store (I was at the store for over 4 hours. )that the envy 27 inch all in one was no longer available, that it was pulled from the shelves & replaced it with the HP Pavillion 27 inch all in one touchscreen and I hate it.  My question to everyone is did anyone else have trouble with the Envy & was it pulled from the shelves before Oct. 15, 2016? This computer is still working which is a plus, but I feel as though I was ripped off!  All I want is to have the computer that I researched for months & was so happy with the Envy, what can I do now though.....  I would love to hear from others who purchased the Envy model have any problems, issues, returns?  

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,658
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> what can I do now ?

Even though you have had "sub-optimal" support from HP, you might consider purchasing an extended warranty from HP, if you think that you will have future problems, and if you think that HP will honour the terms of the extended warranty.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
4,312 4,218 243 617
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MsJayne

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation