Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Omni 27-1000 Desktop PC series

My HP Omni 27 PC is broke screen . I have some questions. PLease let me know.

1. How much is the screen replacement ? 

2. How do I connect to TV with HDMI ? Becuase I can't see the screen at all ? 

3. Can I buy new monitor and connect it from my old one the new monitor ? 

4. What's is your suggestion, Please ?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Chea012.

@Chea012 wrote:

1. How much is the screen replacement ?  I suggest that you check with a local reputable computer repair shop to see what they would charge you to replace the screen.  HP doesn't furnish parts for computers over 5 years old.

2. How do I connect to TV with HDMI ? Becuase I can't see the screen at all ?  There are no ports for you to use to connect the AIO to your TV.

3. Can I buy new monitor and connect it from my old one the new monitor ?  The answer to my second response is the same for using it with a monitor.

4. What's is your suggestion, Please ?  My honest opinion is, it would be better if you buy a new computer.  You are dealing with a nearly 7 year old computer that has been discontinued by HP.

Thank you.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Chea012, welcome to the forum.

What is the actual model or product number of the computer?  There are several models in the series.  I will help you further when I have this information.

HP Recommended

Hello There,
Thank you so much for your reaponse.
My computer model No: 27-1054
Product no : QW801AA#ABA

Please let me know what should I do.
Thamk you.
HP Recommended

Thank you for the additional information, @Chea012.

@Chea012 wrote:

1. How much is the screen replacement ?  I suggest that you check with a local reputable computer repair shop to see what they would charge you to replace the screen.  HP doesn't furnish parts for computers over 5 years old.

2. How do I connect to TV with HDMI ? Becuase I can't see the screen at all ?  There are no ports for you to use to connect the AIO to your TV.

3. Can I buy new monitor and connect it from my old one the new monitor ?  The answer to my second response is the same for using it with a monitor.

4. What's is your suggestion, Please ?  My honest opinion is, it would be better if you buy a new computer.  You are dealing with a nearly 7 year old computer that has been discontinued by HP.

Thank you.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

HP Recommended
Thank you so much for your answer last. I got it now.
All the best,
Chea
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.