Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Pavilion 500-223w won't boot and stuck on HP Logo Screen

Pavilion 500-223w
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)

I tried to reset my computer recently, but fail in some point, I don't know was happen, now when I turn on the computer, start the normal process but at the logo hp screen the equipment start again and again and no load any program, or boot I try fix checking all the componets and everything works, but when I try to get the BIOS recovery this fail. I not sure if this is a big problem or could be a easy to fix, or maybe i doing something wrong to get the BIOS recovery. Could someone help me with this issue please.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,684 20,584 1,146 1,235
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My HP Pavilion 500-223w won't boot and stuck on HP Logo Screen

@Goose1525

Welcome to the HP Forums. I would be happy to help you with your HP Pavilion 500-223w desktop. I understand that it is stuck on HP logo and you have already done some preliminary troubleshooting.

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well.

Some HP PCs come with two sticks of memory and have two memory slots. If you experience a black screen or blue screen with HP logo, the problem could be with one of the sticks of memory or with one of the memory slots.   

To determine what is causing the failure, try to isolate the problem by:  

• Performing a memory self-test   

• Checking for loose memory modules   

• Testing the memory modules   

• Testing the memory slots  

For more details: Click here (Windows 8 & 10-Desktop) 

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation