Post new question
Question

Student
Message 1 of 2 (310 Views)

My Omni 100 is flashing colors

Product Name: Omni 100
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was in the middle of playing a game (agar.io) when my pc started flashing colors. First, a [red,green,blue,and white] screen, then alternating black and white. Then a combination of half black and half white, until it settles to an all black screen. After going all black, if I press a key on my keyboard it repeats everything. It does not allow me to go into safe or do anything at all. I can faintly see my homepage in the background. Even when I unplugged it and turned it on again, it's the same.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)

Re: My Omni 100 is flashing colors

Hello @ADM17

Thanks for posting your query !

You need to re-install the PC’s original hardware and software drivers and then update it's software .

If that doesn’t work try and restore your PC to its original factory settings, Click on the below link to recover your PC 

http://hp.care/2bok6T8

The PC needs a complete hardware check up and re-pair if the recovery fails .

Let me know how it goes , Cheers !

Maditau
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation