Highlighted
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

My Pavillion R072D no power on first day

I bought a Pavillion24-R072D All In One computer at the IT Fair today and thought I made a good purchase. It comes with 3 year warranty. Well, not until I power it up. The moment I flip the switch, I heard a little crack, and the circuit breaker tripped. After I reset the breaker, I inspected and realised that the transformer adapter is not giving out power to the computer. The transformer has probably short circuited. 

My disappointment is that it is supposed to be a brand new computer. Even before I could even boot up my computer, I now have to look to repair it. Oh my, it's troublesome. Somehow the quality of the product leaves me puzzled.  I hope the repair centre will attend to my case swiftly and chase my blues away. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

My Pavillion R072D no power on first day

I am glad that Harvey Norman has contacted me early this morning and arranged a new replacement unit for me at their retail outlet. I bought the HP AOI from Harvey at yesterday's IT Fair. Kudos to Harvey on this count. 

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation