Did you mean: 
KaelDKV4
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My computer screen is dark

HP Recommended
Windows 10 HP

My windows 10 HP computer's screen is showing a very faint screen. The brightness buttons on my keyboard are not changing the brightness. The computer is physically too dark to use. The only thing that is slightly visible is anything that is white. But when I connect it into a monitor, the monitor shows no errors and the screen shows up fine. Please help me.

1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
21,967 21,954 1,325 1,350
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@KaelDKV4

Welcome to HP Support Forums. A really great platform for posting all your questions and finding solutions.

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

This is a Hardware issue with the computer screen since the external monitor works fine

I have sent you a private message with the next course of action

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation