Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 20 AMD
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My hp pavilion 20 all in one pc only makes it to hp symbol on screen during boot up. Then constantly repeats this. How do I fix it? I cant stop it other then unplug it or hold down power button. I cant get in to find out whats wrong so how do I justify this problem? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Try tapping "ESC" at system startup to see if you can get to the UEFI Startup Menu.

Then tap "F2".

Run some hardware tests.

You could pull the CR2032 motherboard (MB) battery. Let the PC sit for a while. Install a new MB battery. This action will reset CMOS.

Try to get to HP Diagnostics again.

The system may have to be serviced if you cannot run diagnostics. AIO PC's have most components integrated on the motherboard. You may have possible component failure or the power supply is failing.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.