cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KTMuzik
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My hp all in one pavilion 20 shows as much as the hp symbol on boot up then repeats itself I have no

HP Recommended
Pavilion 20 AMD
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My hp pavilion 20 all in one pc only makes it to hp symbol on screen during boot up. Then constantly repeats this. How do I fix it? I cant stop it other then unplug it or hold down power button. I cant get in to find out whats wrong so how do I justify this problem? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Grzwacz
Level 12
Level 12
6,744 6,728 634 1,516
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

Try tapping "ESC" at system startup to see if you can get to the UEFI Startup Menu.

Then tap "F2".

Run some hardware tests.

You could pull the CR2032 motherboard (MB) battery. Let the PC sit for a while. Install a new MB battery. This action will reset CMOS.

Try to get to HP Diagnostics again.

The system may have to be serviced if you cannot run diagnostics. AIO PC's have most components integrated on the motherboard. You may have possible component failure or the power supply is failing.

Regards

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation