cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My pc is not booting up and makes 4 deeping noise 2 long and 2 short. Dont know whats wrong.

HP Recommended
Hp pavilion gaming 690-0013ni DT PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So how it all started. My pc was doing auto repair at the beginning of start up and during the process the power whent out. So now my pc starts up with hp logo and after that the screen goes blank and i hear 4 beeping sounds(2long beeps and then 2short beeps) i did a diagnostic test and the ram is fine but when i scan the hard drive at 12% its stops and says it fails. Can any one maby help me? Please. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,366 10,341 443 694
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Wirths Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that you are getting 2 long and 2 short beep sound.

The issue seems to be the hardware part.

I would suggets you conatct our phone support and check for the support option. They will help you.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation