Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elite C2D 3.0ghz, New 4GB Memory, 250GB, Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

15692755628365012637264953802535.jpg

I'm stuck on this screen

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.

I am not a HP employee.

I can't locate your PC using Elite CD2. The forum needs a HP product number to check the age of the PC.

The GPU is working but the PC cannot POST or load the operating system. Can you get to the BIOS by usually tapping "F10" at system startup?

One can only guess at this point. Maybe the new memory? Did your PC work correctly before installing new memory?

Some component is causing this startup error.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.