Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
HP Desktop - 260-p100nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour,

Mon PC ne démarre plus et reste bloqué sur la mire HP depuis que j'ai fais l'installation de la mise à jour du bios fournit par le logiciel de maintenance HP, donc pas d'erreur possible de ma part. Comment faire pour dépanner mon appareil sachant que j'ai déjà suivis les diverses instructions qui concerne cet appareil.

Un grand merci par avance

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hey @xduc73  !

Hope your doing fine! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Support Community Moderator
HP Recommended

Hello,

My PC does not start anymore and remains stuck on the HP test chart since I installed the bios update provided by the HP maintenance software, so no error possible on my part. How to troubleshoot my device knowing that I have already followed the various instructions for this device.

A big thank you in advance

why we always have to translate, I don't speak English and I have to use Google Translate

HP Recommended

@xduc73

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is not booting to Windows after the BIOS update.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

What is the product number of your computer?

Meanwhile, I recommend you roll back the BIOS following the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04126730

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello,
I still can't run Win + B, my computer can't update the bios. I find that this is really not normal after the installed tool had tried to update the bios. I end up with a computer that no longer works, I wonder if I should continue to trust HP.

HP Recommended

@xduc73

I recommend you contact support to further diagnose the issue.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you for your answer but obviously customer service gives me the same answer. very disappointed not to have a solution especially when the problem comes from you. I end up with a computer that no longer works because of your bios update which is not good. I will never do bios updates on your products again and with non-serious customer service.

HP Recommended

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.