Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp envy 750-415vhr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I just bought a desktop and the first time I pluget it in and try and turn it on the hp symbol briefly shows on the screen then disappears then the screen stays blank with the mouse on screen. Nothing else will load up I've gone into the diagnostics through f2 and ran the system tests but they all passed. I would like to know if there is a way I can fix this or if I should just return this product and get another one.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Pryan316

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

If you can replace this, then do so -- there is no point in struggling to repair a brand new PC if you can replace it.

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Pryan316

Hello;

Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

If you can replace this, then do so -- there is no point in struggling to repair a brand new PC if you can replace it.

Good Luck

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended
How would I go about replacing it I bought it on the vive website through a bundle
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.