Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-29-2021 01:55 AM
@Hungluc879 -- possibilities:
- disk-drive physical failure
- messed-up file-system on the disk-drive, so that the Windows "start-up" files cannot be accessed
- disk-drive not listed as being "bootable" (look within BIOS SETUP to confirm)
- power-connector not connected to the disk-drive
- data-cable not connected to the disk-drive
- data-cable not connected to the motherboard
- that SATA socket on the motherboard has been marked, in BIOS SETUP, as "inactive"
- failing motherboard
If you do not have the technical skills to trouble-shoot the above points, you need to take the computer to a qualified computer technician.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community