Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No power on.

Envy860-160se
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have problem with my desktop is, it was working good for the first six months I am using it for video editing. Once it freeze and with the help of hp online service they fixed. It is hp 860-160se system, after few months it become the same stage. I tried all the instructions on line from various site and sometimes it work for few hours and now the power not getting on at all. If it keep disconnected for one month without using it start again And work until I shutdown it. But next day it won't start. What shall I do for solving this. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 4
142 139 10 22
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No power on.

hi there sree2729!: You've come to the right place; Welcome to your forum: this is eerily echoing what happened to my 410y c.March 2016 when after a freak windstorm caused either a power surge or a brown out because all of a sudden it didn't come on any more I thought it was due to a broken power button so I opened it up because that's the same thing that happened to my #5 machine about 9 months before it croaked I started cleaning(the 410y) it out of all the dust bunny hutches with the canned air & baby wipes then after closing it up it ran normally until last December 21st so my brother took it to best buy where the diagnosed to be the power supply going out my beloved Pure Hex has been running normally ever since last December 28th

maybe it's time to get a new one either thru the spare parts sector of this site or if it can be swapped out go & get a higher quality model that might serve you if you have ambitions of upgrading dancing between your 2 ears

this might help

good luck

if not don't be a stranger come back so that we can get to the bottom of what's illin your PC!

kingtopcat

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No power on.

Hi Kingtopcat, Thank you for your replay, I was busy last week so I will try this week and will write to you the result. I am happy about the support forum.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation