Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Omen desktop

My HP Omen desktop won't boot. The logo lights up on the physical computer, but there is nothing being displayed on my monitor. Ive tried the bios thing where you hold down windows and b but it just beeps and nothing happens.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
8,298 8,283 441 331
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Omen desktop

@finfan4250

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

• If the computer is make a beeping sound when turned on, a card, cable, memory module, or processor inside the computer might have come loose. Go to Reseat loose internal components to check for loose components.

• Do you hear the computer's fans spinning? If you do not hear noise from the fans and the power lights on the computer are not on, the problem is related to the computer, not the monitor. To troubleshoot a computer that does not start, see HP Guided Solution - No Power or No Boot Troubleshooting.

• If you can hear the computer's fan spin and see lights on the computer, the problem is probably caused by the video cable connection or the monitor.

If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03518095

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 6
380 380 34 72
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Omen desktop

How many beeps?

What if you remove the video card and try the on-board video?
Also try pulling the RAM out and re-seating it.

Let us know how you go.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation