Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP All-in-One PC 22-c0015t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, after my old pc was hit by lightening, I purchased this one, hoping I could use it for work, and it has been totally frustrating since I got it. It takes about 15 minutes to finally come on, and 15 to 20 minutes for a browser to start working. It freezes frequently as well.  It is hardwired, but just sits there and responds to nothing.  Our wi-fi is great, and all other wireless devices are fast. I did try contacting customer service while the warranty was still good, and kept getting people that I could not understand and/or did not help the situation at all. My past experience with HP has been great, and this time, I'm hoping I didn't just throw all of my money away, because it is pretty much useless. 

If anyone has any advise concerning this computer, I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Your PC specs can be reviewed here (Link).

You have four core 1.5 GHz SoC CPU having a TDP of 10 watts with a 4 MB cache. This is going to be very slow. You can't upgrade the processor.

Return to seller for a refund/exchange if possible. Buy a better PC.

Regards

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.