Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I really hope someone could help me. My all in one desktop suddenly went black. I can,t power it on any more. 

I have tried hard set,  and also checked the adapter working on another pc.

what else can I do?

many thanks for your advise.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Greetings! @Lingli

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

The best way to do that is by using the HP Guided Troubleshooter: 

Click here to access it (simply select your description of the issue from the bottom of the screen to gain access to the next set of steps that should resolve your concern).

CLICK HERE FOR MORE STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on the post you feel, helped you the most, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

No, your suggestion didn't work.

HP Recommended

@Lingli If you've gone through all the steps mentioned in this link and yet the issue persists, this could be a hardware malfunction and I suggest you talk to HP support and discuss your options:

follow the below steps to get started:

1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2) Click on "Continue as guest".

3) Enter the serial of your device.

4) Select the country from the drop-down.

5) Click on "Show Options".

Fill the web-form, to populate a case number and phone number for yourself!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

After clicking the link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

there is no choice for clicking on "Continue as guest".

Anyway, my PC's serial number is [edit]. Thanks.

HP Recommended

@Lingli I checked the details, and it looks like the options aren't showing up - since the device is not within the HP warranty, you may check your warranty status by clicking here

Here are a few alternate options for you: Click here 

I hope that helps, also, check the private message I've sent for more details specific to the personal information you had shared:

Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums

I hope your day gets better, good luck.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.