jessemiller86
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Pavilion will not start

HP Recommended
Pavilion 570-p055qe
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been finding my PC turned off, no power. The green light by the power cord remains on. I try doing hard shut down, holding the power button for 15 seconds, still won't start. Tried other outlets. Still no. Randomly, if I try in a few minutes, it will start. Tried doing the F2 diagnostic test when starting up, everything passed. This PC is only 11 months old and this has only been happening for the past 2 weeks. Have not added any equipment or changed anything.

1 REPLY 1
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,689
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

> This PC is only 11 months old and this has only been happening for the past 2 weeks.

Your original HP Warranty should still be valid.

Contact HP, and open a claim against the warranty.

HP will try trouble-shooting over the telephone, and then may help you ship the computer to the nearest Authorized HP Service Center, for repair/replacement.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation