Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
All in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey im Aswath im to the forum pls help me 

I am owning all in one pc pls help me

When i press  the power button my pc dosent turn on. Behind the pc there is a light it blink's 3 times and glows back pls help me guys

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Aswath7,

Good Day.  Thank you for posting your query in the HP community.  I read the post regarding issues with the desktop not powering on. I will be delighted to assist you here.

Superb description and spectacular troubleshooting and commendable diagnosis of the issue before posting. Kudos to you for that. 🙂

To assist you with accurate information I would require more information regarding this:

• Did this happen after a recent power outage or surge?
  • Did you check with a different power cord and wall outlet?
  • Please let me know the complete model# of the computer to assist you better.

For now, try these steps:

By following instructions from this section “Step 1: Performing a hard reset to resolve a blank screen issue

Now check if the issue gets corrected.

• If it does not, power on then, perform all the relevant steps from this guided troubleshooter link: https://hp.care/2La21pn (HP PCs - No Power or No Boot Troubleshooting)

If the issue continues, then the PC has a hardware issue and needs to be repaired. If the PC is less than 3 years old, then you could contact HP phone support by following these steps:

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: 

1. Click on this link – https://hp.care/2moMFSc
  2. 2) Click on “Continue as guest”.
  3. 3) Enter the serial of your device.
  4. 4) Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. 5) Click on “Show Options”.

Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If the unit is under warranty, the manufacturer’s warranty should take care of it for you.

I am being honest about it by keeping your best interest in mind without beating around the bush.

If the computer is out of warranty for more than 3 years, then please contact any local Best Buy or Staples technician to get it repaired as service options with HP may not be available. This is because the original suppliers and manufacturers of the parts that are supplied to HP don't do so anymore and hence service options are not available.

Perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue. Good luck to you. I will keep a watch for your response.  

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care and have a blessed week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.