Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Example: Pavilion 24 all in one

Message on screen says check hdmiincable. Power icon displayed in bottom lh side of screen and 3 icons displayed in bottom rh side of screen when minus button on rh side of screen pressed and this is displayed for 5 seconds and then goes. I have disconnected power and held in power button for more than 15 seconds to release static. No joy. I have had power disconnected all night before reconnecting. When the power button is pressed I can can hear a small click but no sound of the computer starting up. The only thing plugged in to the computer is the mouse driver and it has never had an hdmi cable plugged in. The computer was new on 28/01/2020. I have replaced batteries in the mouse and keyboard. I have gone through all the steps suggested by the virtual agent on HP site. The computer model no is 24-xA0181na.
Any thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @David763

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Appreciate you trying the steps. I'd suggest you Contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

If you are having trouble navigating through the above options, please send me a private message with the region you are contacting us from. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.  

Have a great day! 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.