Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Power up

Hp slate 21(E2P19AA)
Other

I have tried turning on my d3vice bit all I get is the hp logo on screen with blue, green and white lines swirling around the logo, I don't know what to do. I have tried rebooting a couple of times with no luck

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,657
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Power up

How old is the computer? Is the HP Warranty still active? If so, contact HP to get them to repair/replace the computer, at no cost to you.  If the warranty has expired, HP will still fix it, but it will cost you for parts & labour.

It is difficult to "part-swap" on an All-In-One computer, to try to trouble-shoot.

If that is beyond your level of technical skills, it's time to either get HP to fix it, or find a local technician, with professional skills.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation