Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Preparing automatic repair issue...

HP Pavillon 590-p0086
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I can start to boot Window 10 by saying that "paring automiatic repair"...

I went throught quick test and all of them were cleared.

But, I got error with my Keyboard.

Keyboard Test: Failed

FAILURE ID: RU57VH-97A97A-GXGJ3G-G06T03

Esc    f 1     f2     f3     f4

How can I reboot Window again?

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,746 12,733 830 1,479
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Preparing automatic repair issue...

@eien4u

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an HP Pavilion 590-p0086 Desktop PC and in Windows it shows a message that "paring automatic repair".

I read that you have run a test on the PC and the keyboard test has failed with a failure ID. You have done a remarkable job in troubleshooting this issue. Fabulous diagnostics, spectacular analysis of the issue by you. Kudos to you for that. 

After decoding the failure ID, it appears to be a hardware issue with the keyboard or the input output board in the PC. Therefore I have sent you a private message suggesting the next course of action.

Hope this information helps. Feel free to keep me posted if you have any further questions.

Take care!

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation