cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
TLactualGaming
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Problem on Startup of my HP Omen Pc

HP Recommended
HP Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Greetings. I have an issue with the startup of my pc. When I turn it on, I get a blue box that says a fan isn't operating correctly and the pc will shut down in 15 seconds. If I press enter, it will boot up, however it shuts off the power to my keyboard, mouse or pretty much any other usb port. I can bypass this by pressing enter then immediately pressing CTRL, ALT, DEL 5 times really fast. It takes about 4-8 tries but it manages to get there. If I press enter then only press those 3 1 time, it loops and gives me the error box again. I've ran a memory test and there's no issues detected and every driver is updated. I even updated the BIOS and it still does this. I can't contact support because the pc is out of warranty and I don't want to pay to speak on the phone with someone. Does anyone know a fix to this? I'm attaching a picture of the error message for a better understanding. This is super frustrating. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you.Photo Sep 13, 3 13 38 PM.jpg

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,714 25,649 1,197 1,240
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TLactualGaming

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

Keep me posted for further assistance.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation